Minggu, 25 Maret 2012

DESCRIPTIVE ESSAY- MY FAVOURITE PLACE

Name              : Muri Iryanti
Reg. No           : 1210503107
Class                : BSI C



MY FAVOURITE PLACE

People have their own favourite place in this world. For example beach, mountain, park, zoo, etc. Actually I have favourite place in the world and I think this place is special. This place is forest. 

My favourite place is forest because in that place I can hear the different sounds of the animals are living there. I enjoy that when I am alone, because I love to draw trees, but also I like to be with someone and talk. I always go to the forest with my high school friends on weekend. We love nature so much. We can think about life, family, friend and the future there. In that place, we can imagine everything. 

I love to be there for a long time because I can rest softly, and I have a good time there. There are trees, animals, and different plants. I can smell the air; I can feel the temperature of the weather. I can look up through the sky; see its own colors like blue and white. It is a lovely thing when I can see the clouds are moving slowly and expanding. It is like a heaven in the world. 

I enjoyed the time when I go to the forest; I can hiking, daydreaming, and drawing the scenery in there. I love this place a lot. I would like to be there. Wherever there is a forest, it is good for me. Good place to make a new inspiration.

2 komentar:

  1. It's a nice description! I really enjoy it. Forest is a good place to be with the nature and feel the life flowing calmly, gently,...

    BalasHapus
  2. It's a nice description! I really enjoy it. Forest is a good place to be with the nature and feel the life flowing calmly, gently,...

    BalasHapus