Jumat, 02 Maret 2012

Muhammad Gari Luthfi


Getting respect from the other people is one off all things which I like. By getting a respect, it is showing  that we are accepted as member in a social society. Sometimes people respect to people who has wealth. But for me becoming rich is not the way to get it. As you know, person who only respects to rich people used to just want their money, in fact, they are liar. You can become person who respected by doing that to the other, for example, you can help them to fix their problems and listen what they said are some of ways which you can use. You will get it when you also do that. not only wealth, people will respect to the appearance. They more like person who isinteresting and fashionable. Even, they make them become their idols. But in fact, they do not know their behavior. So, I if you want to be respected by people, you just must be a good man.

1 komentar:

  1. hallo Garry...
    here I just want to try to share a little thing I know. I do not mean to teach U, Friend.

    In the first sentence you put word "which." that's not false, but I rather not using the word if I make a sentence. It's more simple and natural.

    In the 2nd sentence there is phrase "social society." Perhaps U meant "sosial masyarakat," or "sosial kemasyarakatan," in bahasa.but, as I found I some texts I used to find just "sociaty."
    From that, I can decide that word "society" means "sosial kemasyarakatan" or "masyarakat" only.

    In the last 5th sentence toy typed "not only...,..." without putting "but also." As I know and I learnt, "not only" has couple; it is "but also."

    Thank U. Now is Your turn to comment my work.....

    BalasHapus